- Large firebox capacity for long overnight burns.
- Single-easy to use air control adjusts the heat output and regulates the fire.
- Twin pilot injection ports tuned to deliver a fast start up. These injection ports are 3" above the firebox floor so you can build a good deep ember bed and not affect low burn or start up.
- Heavy duty 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes for clean burns.
- Ultra strong air wash helps keep the glass clean.
- Radiant heat is maximized through the large glass area.
Up to 20" log length loaded north/ south on a 1700 firebox.
Convection heat-the optional convection fan moves the heat further into your home.
Unlimited lifetime warranty (on baffles)
Optional fan kit
Progressive burn technology
Up to 84.7% efficient
Single air control adjust heat output and regulates the fire
Optional painted, brush nickel and 24kt. gold doors
Heating area- 1000-2200 sq. ft.
Burn time- 8-12 hours
Max log size- 20"
Mobile home approved- Yes
Optional convection fan- 130 cfm